In 1925, federal agents served a search warrant at Bienfang’s Saloon and raided the Fort Atkinson bar. According to a Jefferson County Union story, agents confiscated 14 bottles of wine, 12 bottles of moonshine, three two-gallon jugs of wine and two 10-gallon kegs of wine.
- Prep boys basketball roundup: Fort Atkinson falls at Burlington; Edgerton beats Whitewater
- UW-W women's basketball: Warhawks close game out with offense, win 13th straight
- Capitol North girls basketball: L-Cats breeze by Cardinals, earn 14th victory
- Prep girls basketball: Staude, Schoenike shine in Fort win
- Prep girls basketball roundup: Belleville surges past Cambridge in second half