MADISON (AP) — Wisconsin's seniors were critical of coach Greg Gard during a late-season team meeting that was secretly recorded and later sent to a newspaper.
With the COVID-19 pandemic coming to a close, face coverings have been made optional for all groups when on School District of Fort Atkinson p…
JEFFERSON — Wisconsin 4-H youth in grades 3-13 is competing at a district dairy and livestock judging contest today, June 22, at the Jefferson…
People will not be permitted to carry an open alcohol container on city streets unless a special permit has been issued.
The Kennel Club of Fort Atkinson (KCFA) unveiled its latest community service project, “Puppy Serenade,” last Tuesday afternoon, n Rock River …
An ordinance annexing the territory along Banker Road to the City of Fort Atkinson for a planned neighborhood was moved to a second reading by…
Fourth-seeded Juda-Albany tops Johnson Creek in D3 sectional semifinal.
Poynette wins close rubber match against Lake Mills to earn spot in sectional final.
Current points leader Dale Nottestad builds on his lead with another feature victory.
Fort Atkinson tops Utica to earn first Home Talent Sunday League win of the season.
Jefferson boys dominate on track to earn runner-up finish at Division 2 sectional.
Local Info and Services
- County Legion meeting set Feb. 18
- Ellenwood Whitewater High School’s DAR Good Citizen
- if you’re a 'guy's guy,' 'We Need to Hang Out" is a don't-miss
- Fort Atkinson police reports Feb. 1
- UW-W College of Business and Economics earns AACSB accreditation for accounting
- Young Auditorium sets free Family Fun Week-virtual edition
- Watertown health foundation announces series of pandemic response grants
- Lakeside Lutheran announces second-quarter honor roll students
- Stray animals at shelter
- Fort Atkinson police reports Jan. 29
- Fort Atkinson police reports Jan. 28
- Fort Atkinson police reports Jan. 31
- Fort Atkinson police reports Jan. 30
- Jefferson police reports Jan. 27-30
- Fort Woman's Club to award $1,000 scholarship; applications due March 31