MADISON — Gov. Tony Evers on Friday signed Executive Order #73 calling the Legislature to meet in special session at 4 p.m. Saturday to take up changes to the upcoming spring election.
- Frustrated, but ready, says Harmony clerk of April 7 election
- Watertown restaurants react, adjust amid COVID-19
- Wisconsin health official says COVID-19 curve is flattening
- Rainbow spiritual care team to host Facebook Live event for community
- Powerball update: Game sales, interest rates to determine advertised Powerball jackpot