A Whitewater man who shot and killed his brother-in-law in 2016 should get a new trial after an appeals court ruled that a Walworth County judge should have let the jury consider self-defense.
- Summer baseball: Vogel homers as Jefferson tops Fort Atkinson at legion tournament
- Health officials urge people to wear masks
- Jefferson County Fair Talent Show winners announced
- Whitewater man who killed brother-in-law gets new trial, appeals court rules
- Tomorrow's Hope cancels July 17 fest over COVID-19 concerns