50TH ANNIVERSARY — Bill and Janet (Wedl) Peterson recently celebrated their 50th anniversary with a Caribbean cruise and a family dinner at The Fox and Hound restaurant in Hubertus. The couple was married on May 1, 1965 at St. Lawrence Catholic Church in Jefferson. They have two children, Sarah (Ned) Healy and Mark (Susie) Peterson, and six grandchildren, Sam, Kegan and Vincent Healy and Josie and Wyatt Peterson.
- Jury finds former Fort priest not guilty of molestation
- Timothy C. Kraus, 49, Fort Atkinson
- Ronald Mehring
- Nolan testifies as defense rests its case
- Eugene H. Strasburg, 79, Fort Atkinson
- Eunice C. Acketz
- Local Marine named "Ironman" among recruits
- Gladys Marjorie Floerke
- Ixonia man dies from injuries in motorcycle accident
- Fort man charged with drug possession after August car crash in Sun Prairie
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Miller named Jefferson Optimist of Year
- Brewers: Streak over, hunt still on
- Michigan OG Ben Bredeson headed home to play Wisconsin
- Cambridge football: 2004 football team played with heavy hearts
- Football blitz: Week 5 sponsored by Premier Bank
- Packers take 'mental day' to rest in middle of tough stretch
- City of Jefferson updates winter parking rules
- Warhawks notebook: St. Xavier is the end of the 'ramp up'
Local Info and Services
- Friends of Dwight Foster Public Library celebrate 40th year
- G-Days contest results listed
- Groups team up to clean Rock River watershed of trash
- Whitewater Water Utility sets water main, hydrant flushing
- memory lane Sept. 13
- School District of Fort Atkinson holds an active threat training
- Fort Atkinson chamber seeking annual Holiday Parade participants
- You can lead a horse to water ... but what if that water is unfit to drink?
- Fort Atkinson police reports Sept. 10
- memory lane Sept. 12
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Want to receive daily sports alerts? Sign up today!
Want to receive our daily news? Sign up today!