Bill and Edna Foelker were married 65 years ago on July 11, 1953, at St. Patrick’s in Whitewater by Rev Thomas Berry. Both graduated Fort Atkinson High School in 1951. They had seven children, Jean (Jeff) Poeschl, Jan (Jay) Statz, Yvonne (deceased), Teresa Foelker, Dan (Jennifer), Billy (deceased), and Craig (Kim); nine grandchildren, Ryann, Joe, Jackie, Kevin, Houston, Laurel, Holland, Ava, and Rocco; and one great-granddaughter, Lark. There will be a family gathering to celebrate the occasion.
- Sullivan crash claims Helenville man
- Jury finds former Fort priest not guilty of molestation
- Ronald Mehring
- Nathan J. Sullivan, 19, Helenville
- Ixonia man dies from injuries in motorcycle accident
- Timothy C. Kraus, 49, Fort Atkinson
- Eunice C. Acketz
- Gladys Marjorie Floerke
- Fort Council approves construction of South downtown entry feature
- Eugene Harold 'Pat' Strasburg, 79, Fort Atkinson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Jefferson County tax rate might drop 18 cents
- Prison for burglary, blowing up house
- REVIEW: ‘Book of Mormon’ rings the right bells
- Lake Mills students protest for climate change legislation
- A ‘big, scary problem’: cybersecurity for small businesses gets attention from Fort Chamber of Commerce
- Supplemental retirement benefits proposal presented to Fort school board
- Trailways football: Wilde throws two touchdown passes in P-E win
- Trailways football: Garza scores three times in Creek homecoming rout
Local Info and Services
- Sullivan contracts with Badgerland for trash disposal
- Friends of Dwight Foster Public Library celebrate 40th year
- G-Days contest results listed
- Groups team up to clean Rock River watershed of trash
- Whitewater Water Utility sets water main, hydrant flushing
- memory lane Sept. 13
- School District of Fort Atkinson holds an active threat training
- Fort Atkinson chamber seeking annual Holiday Parade participants
- You can lead a horse to water ... but what if that water is unfit to drink?
- Fort Atkinson police reports Sept. 10
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Want to receive daily sports alerts? Sign up today!
Want to receive our daily news? Sign up today!