GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY — Janet and Gary Krueger of Edgerton recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Sept. 11. Their children will host an open house in recognition of the milestone from 2 to 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 4, at the Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church fellowship hall. The former Janet Selvog and Gary were married on the date in 1965 at East Koshkonong Lutheran Church in Cambridge. Gary graduated from Jefferson High School in 1964 and was a maintenance electrician for General Motors Truck and Bus Group in Janesville. He retired after 30 years in 2001. Janet graduated from Edgerton Senior High School in 1965. After raising the couple’s four boys, she attended the University of Phoenix, graduating in 2009 with an associate degree in IT with an emphasis on graphics. Janet and Gary are the parents of Jody, Jamie, Eric and Gregory Krueger. They have seven grandchildren and one great-grandson. No formal invitations have been sent for Sunday’s celebration.
- Jury finds former Fort priest not guilty of molestation
- Timothy C. Kraus, 49, Fort Atkinson
- Ronald Mehring
- Nolan testifies as defense rests its case
- Eugene H. Strasburg, 79, Fort Atkinson
- Local Marine named "Ironman" among recruits
- Eunice C. Acketz
- Gladys Marjorie Floerke
- Ixonia man dies from injuries in motorcycle accident
- Fort man charged with drug possession after August car crash in Sun Prairie
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Brewers: Streak over, hunt still on
- Michigan OG Ben Bredeson headed home to play Wisconsin
- Cambridge football: 2004 football team played with heavy hearts
- Football blitz: Week 5 sponsored by Premier Bank
- Packers take 'mental day' to rest in middle of tough stretch
- City of Jefferson updates winter parking rules
- Warhawks notebook: St. Xavier is the end of the 'ramp up'
- 'Downton Abbey' film is stately but too safe
Local Info and Services
- Friends of Dwight Foster Public Library celebrate 40th year
- G-Days contest results listed
- Groups team up to clean Rock River watershed of trash
- Whitewater Water Utility sets water main, hydrant flushing
- memory lane Sept. 13
- School District of Fort Atkinson holds an active threat training
- Fort Atkinson chamber seeking annual Holiday Parade participants
- You can lead a horse to water ... but what if that water is unfit to drink?
- Fort Atkinson police reports Sept. 10
- memory lane Sept. 12
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Want to receive daily sports alerts? Sign up today!
Want to receive our daily news? Sign up today!