- UPDATE: Jefferson County's confirmed COVID-19 cases at nine
- Hearts up!
- Whitewater neighbors lift voices, spirits
- Two local businesses respond to state price-gouging notices
- 12 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in county
- Update: Seventh coronavirus case in Jefferson County
- Watertown woman creates Jefferson County COVID-19 Facebook group
- Humane Society of Jefferson County pet adoptions empty dog kennels during pandemic
- Three seeking two Fort Atkinson council seats
- Janesville's Monterey Mills pivots into cloth face mask production
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Watertown restaurants react, adjust amid COVID-19
- Wisconsin health official says COVID-19 curve is flattening
- Rainbow spiritual care team to host Facebook Live event for community
- Powerball update: Game sales, interest rates to determine advertised Powerball jackpot
- Mandatory COVID-19 online test texts are a scam: BBB
- Fort HealthCare staff express gratitude on community’s outreach
- Farm Bureau president issues statement on COVID-19 impact on Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Six running for three seats on Palmyra village board
Local Info and Services
- Blueline Battery in Whitewater closes on $500,000 from state-based investors group
- Online exam available for temporary pesticide applicator certification
- Jefferson police reports April 2
- Fort Atkinson police reports April 2
- Tune in to #MusicMondays with UW-Whitewater
- UW-Whitewater to offer an online master of science in Business Analytics
- Palmyra Legion sets blood drive April 24
- After 20 years of service, Democratic leader Shilling will not seek re-election
- Jefferson police reports April 1
- Fort Atkinson police reports April 1
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.