- UPDATE: Jefferson County's confirmed COVID-19 cases at nine
- Update: Seventh coronavirus case in Jefferson County
- Hearts up!
- Govenor Evers' order in full
- Whitewater neighbors lift voices, spirits
- Grocery store workers, customers protected by plastic
- Two more COVID-19 cases confirmed in Jefferson County
- Watertown woman creates Jefferson County COVID-19 Facebook group
- Second confirmed coronavirus case in Jefferson County
- Three seeking two Fort Atkinson council seats
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- BBB alert: Coronavirus price gouging is up; consumers should report inflated prices
- Absentee ballots on a roll as election nears
- 11 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in county
- Watertown District ventures into virtual learning amid COVID-19
- Fraud surrounding COVID-19 increasing
- First COVID-19 deaths reported in Stateline Area
- Two local businesses respond to state price-gouging notices
- U.S. death toll eclipses China's as reinforcements head to NYC
Local Info and Services
- City of Whitewater to conduct leaf and yard waste collection
- JHS Eagle Theatre honors retiring vocal music director Katherine Schereck
- Fort Atkinson police reports March 31
- Jefferson police reports March 29-30
- Fort Atkinson police reports March 30
- Turn on lights, don't read at night, and 'Gone at Midnight' could be just right
- A primer on Jefferson County, Wisconsin government, part II
- Stray animals in search of homes
- DATCP extends pesticide applicator certifications to Oct. 31
- Fort Atkinson police reports March 28