- Rollover along Rock River just west of Fort Atkinson
- Fort man arrested for third OWI after crash with school bus
- Therese Lucille (Lyons) Punzel
- Fort begins search for new parks and rec director
- Dennis Bloomer
- Wayne Michael Hesse
- Ralph 'Bouncer' Lavern Boos
- Mary Baker
- Jefferson County doctor named commander of 115th Fighter Wing medical group
- SMALL TOWNS, BIG POLITICS: Sixty years after Kennedy was here, why have no other presidential candidates followed his blueprint?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Milton custodians armed with new technology to fight viruses
- Area colleges, universities announce honors lists
- UW-Whitewater announces graduates
- Officials get input on tweaking parks plan, but could use more
- Police calls to Fort’s group homes continue to increase
- Fort library set to hold summer reading block party
- Solar panels to provide energy efficiency, security at humane society
- Parks around the county
Local Info and Services
- Whitewater seniors set Winter Sunday Funday Party Feb. 23
- Fort senior center sets monthly Breakfast with the Board
- UW-W’s Department of Music sets a very musical March with guest artists, faculty concerts
- Whitewater High School Players to stage “Tales of Poe,” Feb 27-29 and March 1
- Whitewater streets reconstruction set
- Cattle Feeders Workshop to be held at Jefferson County Extension Office Feb. 26
- Jefferson County Farm Technology Days Scholarship opportunity announced
- DATCP's Farm Center to host 'Unexpected Tomorrows' workshops
- Fort Atkinson police reports Feb. 17
- U.S. Department of Labor announces nearly $100 million in apprenticeship grants to close skills gap